Sunday, July 24, 2022

Dialogue in Mehmetcik Kutul Amare (Season 2 Episode 1)

Dialogue in Mehmetcik Kutul Amare (Season 2, Episode 1)


(1) Dialogue between Saeed, Ali dan Mevlut

Saeed: What if we can't make an effective bomb from the materials brought by Father Haydar?

Ali: We'll look for another way then. If we've been fighting, breathing and trying from underground for two months, that means our luck is going well. Remember, those who didn't kill their misery, they can't gain victory. Understood?

Mevlut: Understood, Commander.


(2) Dialogue between Ali dan Father Haydar

Ali: We are short of gunpowder.

Father Haydar: This is what I can do, Commander.

(Long silence)

Ali: Many tiny amounts defeated huge amounts with Allah's permission.


(3) Dialogue between General Townshend (District Governor) and Abu Hula

General: We are here for the future of our children. So they'd live in a world without barbarians. That's what makes us strong. Civilization.

...

General: What's wrong? What wind brought you here?

Abu Hula: Barbarian winds, General. The barbarity of your soldiers. The news is very bad.

General: What do you mean? How dare you blame my soldiers for barbarism?

Abu Hula: General. Today your soldiers raped a woman. They killed her with her son.


(4) Dialogue between Ali and Father Haydar

Father Haydar: If I die today, I won't care.

Ali: There is no death for us until the reign of the oppressor is over.


(5) Dialogue between Abu Hula and the citizens

Abu Hula: The people of Kutul Amare! Listen to me! I'll punish that soldier myself. Now go home.

Citizen: You're their servant too. Liar! 

(Booing towards Abu Hula)

Abu Hula: If I'm someone's servant, first I'm a servant to Allah. Then, I am the servant of my people.

(Booing towards Abu Hula)

Citizens: Killers!



No comments:

Post a Comment