Thursday, March 16, 2023

Words (Integrity)

Yoon Hye Jin: You suggested double-jaw surgery to a patient with joint issues, non-insured materials to raise the fee, and implants for teeth that could be saved. Ripping off patients is your speciality. 

Chief Doctor: What did you say?

Yoon Hye Jin: It's doctors like you that make people suspect dental clinics of overtreatment.

Chief Doctor: Did you forget I'm the one paying you? How dare you act all upright? You think your salary grows on trees?

Yoon Hye Jin: Let's get our facts straight. It's more like you're making money thanks to me. Most of the patients here are mine.

Chief Doctor: Have you gone mad? Have dare you look down on a doctor who has much more experience than you?

Yoon Hye Jin: I will practise my profession with conscience and dignity. The health and well-being of my patient will be my first consideration.

(Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Episode 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment