Tuesday, December 8, 2020

From Criminal Minds to Dr. Romantic 2

I am done and over with 20 episodes of Criminal Minds.

That particular K drama about crime and investigation is not an enjoyable one even though it is interesting especially when the detectives outlined the psychological research.

Of course I appreciate the psychological research a lot.

In fact, I appreciate the initiative by the writer to include back stories of the criminals.

However, the drama is too stressful to watch from one episode to another, from one case to another, from one criminal to another.

We can see the characters of the detectives on the surface but not much of the in-depth characterization of them.

Therefore, I will never re-watch Criminal Minds.

Even though Flower of Evil shares the same theme and same main casts (Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won) with Criminal Minds, I would not mind re-watching Flower of Evil as I love the story.

The main and supporting characters and their characterization in Flower of Evil is well-crafted to the point that even the character of the only child in that story melts your heart.

Now, I am watching Dr. Romantic 2 from Viu.

I believed there is Dr. Romantic 1 and I need to find out later when I am done with the current one which consist of 33 episodes.

The first episode of Dr. Romantic 2 is well-done - be it the characters (Yong Joo / Master Kim and Woo Jin), conflict (more than one right from the start) and drama!

So, Dr. Romantic 2 is a must-watch for me since I do not like Healer right from the first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment