Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Leading and Managing A Differentiated Classroom (Carol Tomlinson)

Classroom Management 101, Lesson 1

When students are engaged, they have no motivation to misbehave.

Classroom Management 101, Lesson 2

We had good moments and bad. Although I was trying hard, I truly didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't steer a steady course because I didn't know yet why some things worked and other didn't.

If students understood that I saw them as worthwhile people with significant potential, it opened doors to learning.

Classroom Management 101, Lesson 3

Once again. I had no idea what I was doing. Once again, I learned important lessons through instinct, error and luck. Once again, my students taught me more than I was prepared to teach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment